Sign up for this Newsletter:
- Bonnie Graham Interview: Hope and Taking Action
- Four Steps for Healing from Chronic Illness: A Radio Interview on the Dottie Coffman Show
- Replay Link for Conquering Arthritis Interview on “Know the Source”
- Live Conquering Arthritis Radio Interview Monday April 9, 10-11 Central Time
- Barbara’s Living Gluten Free Talk Recordings on Youtube
Arthritis Success Stories
After 6 weeks the pain was almost entirely gone and I was as active as I had ever been. I was off the medication in roughly 4 months and sticking to the ALCAT diet. After 6 months I had no pain at all and worked my way into a mostly vegan diet with an emphasis on raw foods consisting mostly of vegetables and fruits.
It is now 180 days since I have had a Humira shot and I am 95% pain free.
Tag Archives: wheat gluten
On October 12, Barbara Allan spoke to the Celiac Support Group at the Fountain Hills Community Center.
Her lecture focused on food and chemical sensitivities and how avoiding problem foods can help heal inflammatory diseases, like arthritis, and help control other food-related illnesses, in particular Celiac.
She discussed surprising sources of hidden allergens, especially gluten. Avoiding hidden […]