Sign up for this Newsletter:
- Bonnie Graham Interview: Hope and Taking Action
- Four Steps for Healing from Chronic Illness: A Radio Interview on the Dottie Coffman Show
- Replay Link for Conquering Arthritis Interview on “Know the Source”
- Live Conquering Arthritis Radio Interview Monday April 9, 10-11 Central Time
- Barbara’s Living Gluten Free Talk Recordings on Youtube
Arthritis Success Stories
"Chronic pain, by its nature, becomes something we too often learn to adapt to and live with, something we begin to define as normal. After a bad bout with my arthritis, it is always amazing to me to rediscover the freedom of being pain free and the joy of moving my body with flexibility and grace. Allan's book provides the knowledge, approach, and vision to turn the tide so that such moments come ever more strongly into being. She takes the chronic out of pain, reminding us that it is the...
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Tag Archives: wheat gluten
On October 12, Barbara Allan spoke to the Celiac Support Group at the Fountain Hills Community Center.
Her lecture focused on food and chemical sensitivities and how avoiding problem foods can help heal inflammatory diseases, like arthritis, and help control other food-related illnesses, in particular Celiac.
She discussed surprising sources of hidden allergens, especially gluten. Avoiding hidden […]