Sign up for this Newsletter:
- Bonnie Graham Interview: Hope and Taking Action
- Four Steps for Healing from Chronic Illness: A Radio Interview on the Dottie Coffman Show
- Replay Link for Conquering Arthritis Interview on “Know the Source”
- Live Conquering Arthritis Radio Interview Monday April 9, 10-11 Central Time
- Barbara’s Living Gluten Free Talk Recordings on Youtube
Arthritis Success Stories
"I suffer from both RA and Ankylosing Spondylitis. I found out through this program that I cannot eat wheat, milk or dairy products, eggs, sugar or coffee. When I'm good at sticking to it, I'm almost in complete remission. This is a really great program and it works if you have the discipline and self motivation to go through it and stick it out."
Tag Archives: gluten free
On October 12, Barbara Allan spoke to the Celiac Support Group at the Fountain Hills Community Center.
Her lecture focused on food and chemical sensitivities and how avoiding problem foods can help heal inflammatory diseases, like arthritis, and help control other food-related illnesses, in particular Celiac.
She discussed surprising sources of hidden allergens, especially gluten. Avoiding hidden […]