Sign up for this Newsletter:
- Bonnie Graham Interview: Hope and Taking Action
- Four Steps for Healing from Chronic Illness: A Radio Interview on the Dottie Coffman Show
- Replay Link for Conquering Arthritis Interview on “Know the Source”
- Live Conquering Arthritis Radio Interview Monday April 9, 10-11 Central Time
- Barbara’s Living Gluten Free Talk Recordings on Youtube
Arthritis Success Stories
"This book is the best book I have ever read about arthritis. I know the author and I knew her before she was cured and after so I know what an amazing change she was able to make in her life. I have mild arthritis and have found her advice more helpful than anything a doctor ever told me."
St. Louis, Missouri
Tag Archives: gluten free
On October 12, Barbara Allan spoke to the Celiac Support Group at the Fountain Hills Community Center.
Her lecture focused on food and chemical sensitivities and how avoiding problem foods can help heal inflammatory diseases, like arthritis, and help control other food-related illnesses, in particular Celiac.
She discussed surprising sources of hidden allergens, especially gluten. Avoiding hidden […]