Sign up for this Newsletter:
- Bonnie Graham Interview: Hope and Taking Action
- Four Steps for Healing from Chronic Illness: A Radio Interview on the Dottie Coffman Show
- Replay Link for Conquering Arthritis Interview on “Know the Source”
- Live Conquering Arthritis Radio Interview Monday April 9, 10-11 Central Time
- Barbara’s Living Gluten Free Talk Recordings on Youtube
Arthritis Success Stories
After 6 weeks the pain was almost entirely gone and I was as active as I had ever been. I was off the medication in roughly 4 months and sticking to the ALCAT diet. After 6 months I had no pain at all and worked my way into a mostly vegan diet with an emphasis on raw foods consisting mostly of vegetables and fruits.
It is now 180 days since I have had a Humira shot and I am 95% pain free.
Tag Archives: food sensitivities
[ October 12, 2011; 10:00 am to 11:00 am. ] If you live in or near Fountain Hills, Arizona… save the date! On October 12, from 10 to 11 am, Barbara Allan will be speaking to the Celiac Support Group at the Fountain Hills Community Center. The community center is located at 13001 N. La Montana inside the Activity Center for Seniors and Boomers. You […]