Sign up for this Newsletter:
- Bonnie Graham Interview: Hope and Taking Action
- Four Steps for Healing from Chronic Illness: A Radio Interview on the Dottie Coffman Show
- Replay Link for Conquering Arthritis Interview on “Know the Source”
- Live Conquering Arthritis Radio Interview Monday April 9, 10-11 Central Time
- Barbara’s Living Gluten Free Talk Recordings on Youtube
Arthritis Success Stories
In Sept 2011 I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. In two months I had gone from a very active, physical athlete to walking with a significant limp. All sports activities came to a halt. I also have four children (under 9) that I was having trouble keeping up with. I was reluctant to get up and walk to the kitchen due to the pain I felt in my ankles and feet.
After scouring the internet, I ran across Barbara's story. I called her and we talked about a program for healing. To...
Tag Archives: celiacs disease
On October 12, Barbara Allan spoke to the Celiac Support Group at the Fountain Hills Community Center.
Her lecture focused on food and chemical sensitivities and how avoiding problem foods can help heal inflammatory diseases, like arthritis, and help control other food-related illnesses, in particular Celiac.
She discussed surprising sources of hidden allergens, especially gluten. Avoiding hidden […]