Sign up for this Newsletter:
- Bonnie Graham Interview: Hope and Taking Action
- Four Steps for Healing from Chronic Illness: A Radio Interview on the Dottie Coffman Show
- Replay Link for Conquering Arthritis Interview on “Know the Source”
- Live Conquering Arthritis Radio Interview Monday April 9, 10-11 Central Time
- Barbara’s Living Gluten Free Talk Recordings on Youtube
Arthritis Success Stories
"I've had RA for many, many years. I also tried every so called cure, and believed I ate healthily. But it was only when I read Barbara's book and understood that food sensitivities could play a roll that I hit the jackpot. This coming September will be 2 years that I am totally free of any medication and the pain is almost non-existent, in fact far less than when I was on medication."
Tag Archives: arthritis and family
On Monday, Aug 22, 2011, Barbara Allan had the pleasure of being a guest on Wriggling In the Middle, News Talk 1480 WHBC Radio in Canton, OH.
She talked with the hosts, Dr. Merle D. Griff, Ph.D, and DeLores Pressley, about “wriggling in the middle” with arthritis. They discussed strategies for caring for yourself, your children, and […]