Sign up for this Newsletter:
- Bonnie Graham Interview: Hope and Taking Action
- Four Steps for Healing from Chronic Illness: A Radio Interview on the Dottie Coffman Show
- Replay Link for Conquering Arthritis Interview on “Know the Source”
- Live Conquering Arthritis Radio Interview Monday April 9, 10-11 Central Time
- Barbara’s Living Gluten Free Talk Recordings on Youtube
Arthritis Success Stories
"Chronic pain, by its nature, becomes something we too often learn to adapt to and live with, something we begin to define as normal. After a bad bout with my arthritis, it is always amazing to me to rediscover the freedom of being pain free and the joy of moving my body with flexibility and grace. Allan's book provides the knowledge, approach, and vision to turn the tide so that such moments come ever more strongly into being. She takes the chronic out of pain, reminding us that it is the...
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Tag Archives: arthritis and family
On Monday, Aug 22, 2011, Barbara Allan had the pleasure of being a guest on Wriggling In the Middle, News Talk 1480 WHBC Radio in Canton, OH.
She talked with the hosts, Dr. Merle D. Griff, Ph.D, and DeLores Pressley, about “wriggling in the middle” with arthritis. They discussed strategies for caring for yourself, your children, and […]