Sign up for this Newsletter:
- Bonnie Graham Interview: Hope and Taking Action
- Four Steps for Healing from Chronic Illness: A Radio Interview on the Dottie Coffman Show
- Replay Link for Conquering Arthritis Interview on “Know the Source”
- Live Conquering Arthritis Radio Interview Monday April 9, 10-11 Central Time
- Barbara’s Living Gluten Free Talk Recordings on Youtube
Arthritis Success Stories
"I met Barbara when she came to our lab as a graduate student to work on her PhD. I saw all the misery she went through when she was hit so hard with the pain of arthritis. I didn't know what to tell her when her doctor told her that her pain was all in her head and that she needed to get over it. I saw her getting so bad that she had to use a wheelchair. And then I saw her start to get better and better. I was...
Research Technician in Sally Elgin's lab at Washington University in St. Louis
Monthly Archives: September 2011
On Monday, Aug 22, 2011, Barbara Allan had the pleasure of being a guest on Wriggling In the Middle, News Talk 1480 WHBC Radio in Canton, OH.
She talked with the hosts, Dr. Merle D. Griff, Ph.D, and DeLores Pressley, about “wriggling in the middle” with arthritis. They discussed strategies for caring for yourself, your children, and […]
[ October 12, 2011; 10:00 am to 11:00 am. ] If you live in or near Fountain Hills, Arizona… save the date! On October 12, from 10 to 11 am, Barbara Allan will be speaking to the Celiac Support Group at the Fountain Hills Community Center. The community center is located at 13001 N. La Montana inside the Activity Center for Seniors and Boomers. You […]