Sign up for this Newsletter:
- Bonnie Graham Interview: Hope and Taking Action
- Four Steps for Healing from Chronic Illness: A Radio Interview on the Dottie Coffman Show
- Replay Link for Conquering Arthritis Interview on “Know the Source”
- Live Conquering Arthritis Radio Interview Monday April 9, 10-11 Central Time
- Barbara’s Living Gluten Free Talk Recordings on Youtube
Arthritis Success Stories
"This book is the best book I have ever read about arthritis. I know the author and I knew her before she was cured and after so I know what an amazing change she was able to make in her life. I have mild arthritis and have found her advice more helpful than anything a doctor ever told me."
St. Louis, Missouri
Monthly Archives: September 2011
On Monday, Aug 22, 2011, Barbara Allan had the pleasure of being a guest on Wriggling In the Middle, News Talk 1480 WHBC Radio in Canton, OH.
She talked with the hosts, Dr. Merle D. Griff, Ph.D, and DeLores Pressley, about “wriggling in the middle” with arthritis. They discussed strategies for caring for yourself, your children, and […]
[ October 12, 2011; 10:00 am to 11:00 am. ] If you live in or near Fountain Hills, Arizona… save the date! On October 12, from 10 to 11 am, Barbara Allan will be speaking to the Celiac Support Group at the Fountain Hills Community Center. The community center is located at 13001 N. La Montana inside the Activity Center for Seniors and Boomers. You […]